While our APSNA membership offers the following benefits:
- APSNA’s electronic scholarly journal - Four quarterly issues of the Journal of Pediatric Surgical Nursing
- Exclusive online resources, such as APSNAs Patient Education Resources (available in English, Spanish, and French), the online Membership Directory, Standardized Toolbox of Education for Pediatric Surgery (STEPS)
- Scholarships for education, research and wound care
- Annual spring conference held in conjunction with APSA’s conference
- Special member prices on conference registration, APSA conference registration
- APSNA’s textbook available for purchase at discounted member rate
- Peer support and networking through our special interest groups (SIG), member email lists, committee involvement, and ad hoc groups
- News You Can Use - eNews bringing you the latest industry news and activities of our association
- Annual subscription to NAPNAP available for purchase with APSNA membership
- AORN, ANA and APSNA joint membership - “Triad” membership
- Health Policy and Advocacy Program through the Legislative SIG
- Clinical Mentorship - connecting you to motivated, pediatric surgical experts throughout the country
- Leadership Opportunities - Election to board membership, committee participation, SIG leadership
Start your registration below.
TRIAD Membership Package offers much more!
For $205, an existing APSNA member (membership value $110) can renew their membership, join AORN (membership value $160) and have an affiliate membership with ANA (membership value $45) at a substantial savings. This is an exciting opportunity for APSNA Members who would like access to additional resources at significant cost savings.
Sign Up Now
NAPNAP Special Subscription Package
APSNA and the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) have partnered to bring members a unique opportunity to enjoy NAPNAP privileges in a special subscription package. For only $99 a year, APSNA members can take advantage of NAPNAP resources.
APSNA MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Membership dues are $110.00 per year.
You can also join as an affiliate member - and enjoy the same benefits - but not have voting privileges within the organization. Please visit the section at the base of this page for affiliate membership.
NOTE: Existing Members please log into the web site and use the "Renew" feature in the main horizontal menu.
APSNA MEMBERSHIP TYPES
- Regular Memberships for registered nurses.
- Affiliate membership is for allied health professionals.
If you have any questions about joining, feel free to contact email@example.com